Before writing any article or post in Mritunjoy Blogs, you must know the rules and regulations of writing posts. Though anyone can become a blogger in Mritunjoy Blogs they have to follow some rules, without which your posts won't get approved and if your post is not approved then neither you will be paid for the post nor your post will be seen by people.
How to get your posts Approved?
Following are the rules and regulations of getting your posts approved.
- Your blog post must contain at least 1000 words. More than 1000 words is always better.
- Your blog post must have title, descriptions, thumbnail, category and tags. Your Blog title must contain 60 characters and description must contain 170 characters.
- Some similar sentence should be contained on Title, Description and Blog Contents.
- Your post must contain at least one image.
- You shouldn't copy other articles which are found on external websites . If you do so, we will know and your post won't get approved.
- You shouldn't upload copyrighted images in your posts.
- Use of appropriate tags & category is a must.
Something more you should know -
- You should always remember that, whenever your post is approved, the post no longer belong to you . You can neither edit nor delete it. Charges will apply if you want to do so.
- Don't rewrite the same article and post it in other blogs.