How to protect my website from hacking, sql injection etc?
I want to have my website as very secured.
How to do it?
From where I can Start it?
Total 1 Ans
, 67 views
The only way to make secure your website is to use your own Idea.
Still there is many loop holes and bugs in every website even that website is made my 100 engineers.
So, you should use your own Ideas to make a website secure.
There is not so much Articles or content about securing a website because no body wants to tell their security techniques in public.
But here I am going to give you some basic Ideas that people use to secure your website.
Remember this not only the way of securing your website, there is lots of method which no body never want to tell.
- User must Logged in to update the database.
- User IP must be equal to the IP saved in the account of the user while trying to update to database.
- User IP must be equal to the Logged in user.
- For Editing database , user id must be equal to the user id of the content.
- None of the data receiving must be empty.
- All Data must be sanitized.
This were the Ideas and all you have to do is with your own Idea.
announcement Recently Asked